Full Day Tour to Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains
|1 - 5 Pax||6 - 10 Pax||+ 11 Pax|
|25.00 €||23.00 €||19.00 €|
• Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains
• Go to Argan oil women's co-operative
• Visit a Berber Souk (Monday and Thursday only)
• Walk beside the river surrounded by greenery.
• See the authentic clay villages and houses along the Valley
• Meet Local Berber People; see their traditions
• Hike along the famous waterfalls of Setti Fatma
What to expect
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour from Marrakech to Ourika Valley in Atlas Mountains. View authentic Berber houses, and visit a women’s argan oil co-operative. Immerse yourself by beautiful waterfalls, and stop at roadside souks (Market).
At 8.45 am driver will pick you up from your accommodation. Then leave Marrakech and drive through the Atlas Mountains on the way to Ourika valley. First stop for visiting the cooperative of Argan oil where you discover the diverse natural local products (oils, soaps…) and how the local women make Argan oil. Second stop will be at the weekly Market (if Monday). Continue to valley of palm groves, fruit trees, coming after the Ourika valley. On arrival, take one hour of trekking with local guide through the valley to explore Cascade Setti Fatma where you feel the refreshment of waterfalls and admire the beautiful scenery. In the afternoon time, enjoy your lunch while you are sitting near the cool river with a panoramic overlooking. Afterwards, head to visit Berber house to see the lifestyle of Berbers and sip Moroccan Tea with locals. Evening time, drive back to your hotel in Marrakech.
• Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
• Transportation with Ac
• Qualified Bilingual Driver
• Free stops
• drop off at your hotel
What’s not included
• Personal expenses