Essaouira-Mogador - A Day Trip from Marrakech
|1 - 5 Pax||6 - 10 Pax||+ 11 Pax|
|33.00 €||30.00 €||29.00 €|
• Enjoy the views of authentic villages and landscapes
• Stroll through the seaside Medina: visit the Souks and shops
• Meet friendly Essaouirian locals and see their own lifestyle
• Walk through the marvelous beach, which is popular with windsurfing
• Discover the fortress walls of the medina, built at the edge
of the sea.
• Visit the fishing old port with blue boats and colorful flags.
• Possibility to visit Women’s Co-operative manufacturing Argan Oil.
*Pick up at 8:00 am
*Drop off at 6:30 pm
What to expect
Enjoy a full day trip to The Blue City “Essaouira”, formerly named Mogador, it’s a charming city at the Atlantic coast of Morocco, has a beautiful fishing port, and amazing sandy beach.
In the morning at 8 am, begin your trip with a pick up from accommodation and travel to “Essaouira”, through the amazing vast fields of argan groves, a great opportunity to discover the marvelous Argan oil, by visiting Women’s Co-operative manufacturing this famous product.
On arrival to Essaouira , start wandering through alleyways of the old medina, visit the jeweler's quarter, a handicrafts complex and the municipal market; a small souk in the middle of the town, selling lots of Moroccan wares as well as the necessities for living. Afterwards, walk along the splendid beach, which is popular with windsurfing and kite-surfing.
Then explore the fortress walls of the medina, built at the edge of the sea, continue walking along the coast to find the Skala, a fortification dating back to the Portuguese occupation, thousands of beautiful seagulls are flying all over the place. Afterwards, head towards the fishing old port with blue boats and colorful flags; there will also be time for a tasty lunch break during the day, at a traditional seaside restaurant.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off/Marrakech
• Transportation by air-conditioned
• Bilingual and professional driver
• Fuel during the entire journey
• Free stops to take photos and admire the landscapes
What’s not included
• Personal expenses